ODE’s online donation platform gives your organization its own online donation collection environment, where third parties can become members, create campaigns and raise funds for your cause.
A growing community raising funds for your cause
A multilevel platform with integrated solicitation tools that boost the donation collection (emailing, social media, CRM)
Choose your payment gateway and your CRM module
Complete CRM module that lets you communicate with your community (donors, team captains, participants) and export pre-formatted data
Simple and efficient management of donations and tax receipts
No fees on the donations
White-labeled and responsive
Make the ODE platform your own! Offer an online donation environment to your donors that resembles your organization. The ODE platform is fully bilingual and responsive, which means it fits any type of screen, from desktop to mobile. This way, you can reach more people and boost your donation collection potential!
Unlimited number of users and fundraising campaigns
Without any additional cost, the ODE platform lets you welcome an unlimited number of users! Each user can also launch as many campaigns as he wants to: a simple and efficient way to exponentially increase the amount of donations received for your cause!
Choose your payment gateway
Our team can integrate the payment gateway you are currently using. Our clients leverage payments gateways such as Paysafe (formerly Optimal Payment or Netbanx), PayPal, Stripe, Moneris and WePay amongst others.
Simple management of automated tax receipts
There’s no need for hard copies anymore: after their contribution, the donors will automatically receive a donation confirmation email with their tax receipt attached, in the preferred language of correspondence they previously selected.
No fees on the donations
You read it right, we do not take any percentage on the donations! The only fees applicable to the donations are your payment gateway’s transaction fees.
Included CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
The platform’s CRM module lets you manage the donors, the tax receipts (re-issuing, cancellation, duplication of the receipts), the donations and the transmission of emails to all your members (team captains, participants, etc.) in one place.
When it comes to exporting data, our CSV reports are designed to be compatible with your Pro Don software.
Breakfast Club of Canada
For 20 years, Breakfast Club of Canada has been feeding children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school, in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish. The Club takes a broader approach that promotes the core values of engagement, enrichment and empowerment, and teams up with communities and local partners to develop solutions adapted to their specific needs.
Source: Breakfast Club of Canada
The Club’s team was already using multiple donation tools. One of them wasn’t the most user-friendly and it was not fully translated into French. Additionally, a lot of operations had to be done by a developer. It was time to make a change to facilitate the donations management for the team.
The Club’s goal during this transition: gather all the transaction forms (such as forms issued for donations or paid registrations) on one tool while keeping the microsite aspect for their partners.
A customized multilevel ODE 5.0 platform
After discussing with the Club, we already knew what would be the best product for them. Our latest ODE platform not only allowed them to manage all the transactions in one place, but it also kept the microsite aspect for the charity’s partners.
Here’s how our platform fulfilled the Club’s needs:
- All the campaigns of Breakfast Club of Canada and their users are gathered on one platform, which facilitates the navigation for the participants as well as the donors. Members who are subscribed to multiple campaigns can use their account to manage all of their participations in one place.
- Only one simple and efficient management interface, where it is possible to manage:
- Paid registrations
- Donation forms
- Customization of the campaigns: it is possible to define a specific terminology and color for every campaign on the platform, which gives the users the impression they are in a microsite when they’re on a campaign page.
- Partner pages, which all have their own color for all of their campaign pages. For example, all the pages (teams’ pages, participants’ pages, donation process, etc.) linked to the Club’s partner – Défi 911 – are blue.
- And every other tool required to manage the platform, such as the CRM module, the tax receipts and participants management, etc.